What Happened to February? Whirlwind Review and What’s Coming up…

Seriously.  It flew by!

Here is what we have been up to in my classroom…

We celebrated the 100th day.  The day was so crazy I barely had time to capture many pictures!  All of the activities we did came from my 100th day unit.

Here is a TINY snippet…

100th day

You can see more 100th day ideas {here}!

We’ve also been working on some lovey dovey Valentine’s fun!

Valentine 1

Valentine 2

These are all from my Valentine center pack!

collage7896new vday collage23456789new

vdaycollage456789

This week we are working on US Symbols.  I am not quite ready to switch over my daily 5 and math centers yet, but when I do, we will be doing activities from this unit:

3 Cheers for the Red, White and Blue! Math and Literacy Ac

Here is a fun little game to review US Symbols that you can download for free from my store:

American Symbols Interactive Pocket Chart Game

and I absolutely ADORE these QR activities from Sharing Kindergarten. We did the US President’s set on President’s day, and my principal was THROUGHLY impressed! My kiddos were SO engaged – I can’t wait to do the US symbols one!

QR Scan & Learn~ US Symbols

I will also throw in some of my center activities from my I Can Learn Can You pack, in honor of the kitty that wears that striped hat! In case you’re looking for some fun stuff for Dr. Seuss week, you can take a peek at my Circus themed centers – I know they aren’t Dr. Seuss, but that kitty in the hat is protected by trademark.  These activities fill in nicely! Click {here} to check it out!

Slide1Slide3

I’m hoping for a little more normalcy in March – my life has been a bit crazy – we almost lost my Dad at the end of January when his heart stopped TEN times.  Oh boy.  It’s been a long medical journey for him, but hopefully things will start to go better now.  I spent many days at the hospital keeping him and my mom company.

IMG_4322 My girls have been dancing like crazy this month too! My oldest has had 2 competitions, and will be competing one more time this weekend.  I REALLY wanted to do Word Work packs for February and March, but with my dad’s health and my girls’ dancing life, other things had to be put on hold!

IMG_4352IMG_4533

So, until next time friends!  Be sure to stop over by my Facebook Fanpage too! I’m thinking I’ll have a few surprise giveaways over there this week!! Stay tuned…..

16 comments:

  1. Your girls are precious...prayers for your daddy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathleen, your entire family is in my prayers. I lost my dad this past December to prostate cancer at the (relatively) young age of 73.

    Blessings,

    Barb W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'I'm highly impressed by the piece of thoughts you have shared on this portal. Assignment Achievers is a leading online assignment help provider worldwide. We are helping students with their assignments, Dissertation, Homework Writing, Case Study Writing, Essay Writing etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting in touch with your customer care team was smooth and straightforward. They turned out very helpful in helping me maneuver the process of placing an order for your Programming Homework Help services. I later met a talented Java Homework Help expert who did the job to my satisfaction. He even made corrections to minor mistakes without complaining and at no extra charge. You're the best so far, and I'll come again for more assistance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great nice information, keep writing. If there is any student need for Assignment Help Ireland at very pocket-friendly cost then this message for you. I am providing assignment services for 7 years and we have a super expert team especially our experts from Ireland. If you need then reach out to us. For more information right visit my website.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many students have difficulty completing assignments at the last minute. They don't want to take a chance on their grades. They should therefore take assignment assistance from experienced Assignment help Australia. As an experienced assignment writer, I can help you with your assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking for an Assignment Help then you don't worry you will get help through a digital system. If you have a lot of work to do 24 hours a day, you need to connect yourself with smart and innovative ways to solve your school problems. and Take online assignment help and get good quality aid offers such as Bioinformatics Assignment Help,Econometrics Assignment Help,Biochemistry Assignment Help, Nursing Assignment Help, Economics Assignment Help, Research Proposal Helpand so on. Writing lessons is a great way to improve your performance and increase your grades.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Post !! Do you want to write on Pest Analysis case studies? Are you suffering from confusion about how to write on it and how to analyze companies' data? I am here to assist you in writing your essay. For this reach out to me via social media.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice Article!!I have been surfing online more than 4 hours lately, but I was not found any useful article like this.
    like yours. If you have worried about your assignment then Now, you do not have any harsh feelings in your mind for making the quality project solution. Take Online Assignment Help like Case Study Help
    Econometrics Assignment Help

    ReplyDelete




  11. You have informative content keep going.Students always want their work before deadline. academic writer are expert in their work and knows how to of the deliver work on time.Before deliever the copy they are recheck their work how is going. If you take help from our experts then there is no chance of delay in the delivery of the assignment help australia.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Management assignment help is an assignment writer, and they deliver their assignment services worldwide. Global assignment experts are known for their assignment writing and for delivering assignments on time. Global assignment help has a team of experienced experts and they will help you with all your subjects and clear your doubts related with your subjects. For all your assignment solutions, contact with us on our website and we will help you with your assignment.

    ReplyDelete